Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical

CBS This Morning

471 ह वेळा पाहिला300

    An employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died after being exposed to a chemical cleaning agent. Hazmat crews were called to the Burlington restaurant Thursday after reports of a chemical reaction in the kitchen. At least 10 other customers and workers were hospitalized.
    Watch "CBS This Morning" HERE: bit.ly/1T88yAR
    Download the CBS News app on iOS HERE: apple.co/1tRNnUy
    Download the CBS News app on Android HERE: bit.ly/1IcphuX
    Like "CBS This Morning" on Facebook HERE: on. 1LhtdvI
    Follow "CBS This Morning" on Twitter HERE: bit.ly/1Xj5W3p
    Follow "CBS This Morning" on Instagram HERE: bit.ly/1Q7NGnY
    Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! bit.ly/1OQA29B
    Each weekday morning, "CBS This Morning" co-hosts Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil deliver two hours of original reporting, breaking news and top-level newsmaker interviews in an engaging and informative format that challenges the norm in network morning news programs. The broadcast has earned a prestigious Peabody Award, a Polk Award, four News & Documentary Emmys, three Daytime Emmys and the 2017 Edward R. Murrow Award for Best Newscast. The broadcast was also honored with an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award as part of CBS News division-wide coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Check local listings for "CBS This Morning" broadcast times.

    रोजी प्रकाशित केले 12 दिवसांपूर्वी

    टिप्पण्या

    1. Johnny Wadd

      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😍cool

    2. killer

      Memes and jokes on a video about a mans death lmao... go outside people! Spending all your time on the internet clearly isn’t good for the soul hahahha

    3. John Doe

      Why won't they tell what they mixed?

    4. Samuel Thompson

      I'm not surprised............either the food kills you or working for them does.

    5. Conor Smith

      It's sad but very surprising how many people don't know to mix bleach with ammonia.

    6. Camish Risch

      The people that eat there will die a slower yet painful death

    7. Chili Badison

      That's sucks and so does that restaurant

    8. lewis lighting777

      Rip pray for the family damn thats insane too sad better figure that out

    9. QuabmasM

      This is why I warn people that mankind is generally stupid. Most of the time, people die from the dumb decisions of others. Its your job to be Batman about saving your own life. Solve the riddle before everybody else or youre just another victim in Gotham. From food preparing jobs to cleaning jobs to even driving jobs, youll find the dumbest of the dumb. These are the people mixing toxic chemicals, making your food without washing their nasty hands, & running over your babies as they get off the school bus in a school zone. You cant trust this world/age. Batman level or whoops. -Jesus is King

    10. Big C

      Was thinking about my local wild wings when the video started and then it turns out to be exactly that one

    11. mixdbeautea

      This is so terrible I feel bad for the family. Lawsuit coming in 3,2,1.....

    12. Hello Me

      What you cleaning with Rick Ross.

    13. Ailsa Ni

      I feel like the reason this is news today is to divert from the morman cartel story that should be everywhere.

    14. Super Saiyan 4 Dark Xeno Broly

      Nah he died from eating to much chicken.

    15. YT Omni

      Now I get why Gordon Ramsay gets so mad when kitchens are not clean

    16. Trumps troll

      Damn it's a bad week to buy a chicken sandwich.

      1. Ailsa Ni

        LMAOO

    17. Cn Kenobi

      They should teach people how to neutralize the reaction .... baking soda?

    18. Travis Edwards

      Amazing the same people who take time to make a joke out of this mans death, go on other videos and bash people in comment sections for different reasons that are sensitive to “them”. Primary example why I never like people’s comments on MRsel people are so two faced .

    19. jose maximo

      Never mix ammonia and bleach. :/ miniurl.pw/gLnBs1

    20. Asdfjkl Aflj

      I never understood why restaurant workers mop the floor with bleach while I’m still eating. The smell is disgusting!

    21. swapna ssd

      যঙসস

    22. levian

      once my smartass dad almost killed my sister by mixing two (same brand but different kind of) bleach, when he told her to help cleaning guest bathroom. she felt ill and her faced turned terrifying color, we brought her to ER and ofc shes poisoned. my dad was so fcking dumb.

    23. J K

      So many uncaring people, everyone thinks not mixing cleaning chemicals is taught in high school. High schools by me all have focus on different things, art, business, etc. My business high school did not teach chemistry. I only learned about ammonia and bleach mixing into poison from a co-worker who mentioned it when I was 20. I didn't learn it at home because my mom only kept ammonia in the house, never bleach. Maybe it's time to ban employers from having ammonia and bleach at the same time in the businesses. Bleach is needed to sanitize food prep areas, probably need to find an alternative for ammonia. There's something better than blaming the victims.

    24. B

      Manager has left the chat

    25. Lucas Perks

      With everything going on in the world, CBS continues to not disappoint with their story choices. Anything happen in Hong Kong?, what's up with Bolivia? Who is being called to testify on Impeachment? Nope, Buffalo wild wings is THE story we are running with...

    26. D1KHEAD808 Manz

      “Sodium hypochlorite” why not just say “bleach”, “Clorox”, nah I get it you need the drama. Anyways instructions are always on the label with warnings my moneys on misuse of cleaner.

    27. Aaliyah Young

      So sad

    28. Rafa Rafa

      Died working that's sad man....

    29. Goodguy TV

      Breaks my heart . Working class people deserve better

    30. Andrew Hennen

      Probably bleach mixed with ammonia.

      1. Rock girl

        Damm didnt know bout this i member mixing degreaser with blech

    31. Hdhdjyadiejs Nsnxjx

      LMAOO

    32. Solar Heavy

      He was jamming my music, didnt pay attention

      1. Rock girl

        Pure amonia dangerous,, if mixed.....

    33. Phillip Shadid

      I'm not surprised. I've gotten food poisoning twice there.. Shame on me for the second time. I'll never eat at BWW's again.

    34. Following Phan

      Use some pine sol instead

    35. John Davis

      First the fake news racists claim and now this, what is going on Buffalo Wild Wings.

    36. christian wilson

      That’s sucks I’m sorry to this bruh

    37. Magnificent Marcus

      People dying from chicken 🐔 left and right

    38. JD Perez

      Buffalo wild wings sucks anyway small a$$ wings that are salty af

    39. Iam TheOne

      Formula for sodium hypochlorite?

    40. nelda blanco

      This is so sad! Poor employee, just working normally, and dies!

    41. SoberRS

      does this mean buffalo wild wings are gonna lower their prices? im tryna eat.

    42. DaSavageFox 01

      just use simple stuff it’s much safer

    43. 1981yama

      HIS FAMILY GETS FREE WINGS FOR LIFE!!!!

    44. Logan M

      His family is about to get a bag, same goes for the people hospitalized

    45. Desiree Hall

      Pure amonia dangerous,, if mixed.....

    46. Ask to seduce Miss

      Damm didnt know bout this i member mixing degreaser with blech

    47. Michael Yavorsky

      Sad. Working at Buffalo Wild Wings poor dude couldn't afford tide pods to snack on...

    48. Idkwywfm

      Taco time burien washington has food in plastic bags that are not meant for it while exposed to high temperatures all day

      1. Idkwywfm

        Management peer pressures to come in while sick and doesn't stop harassment between co workers

    49. T S Mcraedy

      Another victim of today's schools and homelife. No practical experience or critical thinking.

      1. Ask to seduce Miss

        happen more than you know."

    50. Sarah America

      Who mixed bleach and windex?

    51. Leslie Martin

      B Dubs not catching ANY breaks in the news these past two weeks huh? 😔💔

    52. Jeffrey Jimenez

      I hope they close down all buffalo wild wings down

    53. Oweninatior Bob

      Cleaning: Most restaurants: nah, I’LL just the fine. The one store that cleans: DEATH

    54. Jack Son

      Chloramine was the agent. www.chloramine.org/chloraminefacts.htm

    55. Unknown Homicide

      The rival bar poisoned him just like the dude from chick fil a shanked the kid from Popeyes for eating a chicken sandwitch

    56. Man Of The Dark Aka Darkman

      lol what a wimp

    57. Paije Peri

      That sucks so much to die mopping. Poor guy.

    58. This is BAXTER

      I think it's worse that he was either too dumb,ignorant,Or just not trained well enough... To handle the situation correctly and it should be inforced to know hazards and hazards be inforces to prevent.

    59. Seventh Trumpet Tattoos

      Woah. That is nuts!

    60. Dismal

      First Popeyes now this?